Tarrant County College Dual Credit Courses
Sophomore: GOVT2305/SPEECH 1311
Junior: ENGL1301/USH 1301
Senior: ENGL2323/TX GOVT2306
Junior: ENGL1302/ HIST 1302
• First year dual credit seniors must take English 1301/1302.
• Students who take and pass all 12 classes will have 31 credits towards the core curriculum and only need to fulfill 020 (mathematics) and 030 (science).
• Students must take two classes.
2018 Dual Credit Summer
Limited to CHS students
June 4-21 Speech 1321 3 credit hours
July 9-26 Drama 1310 3 credit hours
Available to CISD Students
June 4-21 KINE 1164 1 credit hour
TBD BIOL 2401 (A&P) 4 credit hours
• Biology 2401 (Anatomy and Physiology 1) requires a college readiness score of 350 or higher in math.
• Biology 2401 also requires students to purchase their own book. For the other three courses, CISD will rent books at the cost of $25 per course. Students will not receive “dual credit” for this course, only college credit.