The District may close or delay school because of bad weather or emergency conditions. When such conditions exist, the Superintendent will make the official decision concerning the closing of the District's schools and facilities as soon as possible to ensure the safety of our students, parents and employees.
Our goal is to make any decisions about school cancellations or delays no later than 5:00 a.m. each day.
If school is canceled or delayed, notices will immediately be communicated in the following order:
- Social Media (Facebook: Crowley ISD & Twitter: @Crowley ISD)
- District Website (www.crowleyisdtx.org)
- District Mobile App (download the App)
- All-call to parents and employees through School Messenger phone system
- Local news media outlets (listed below)